Faith to Action Network wishes to introduce The Muslim Family Counselling Services (MFCS).
- Established in 1990 to provide information and services on women and youth empowerment, Sexual and Reproductive Health, human rights, education, income generating activities within deprived communities in Ghana.
- Founding member of Faith to Action Network since 2011.
- Reaches out to marginalized and vulnerable persons in deprived communities through participatory community mobilization activities, cultural, community empowerment and capacity building.
- Engaged in Faith to Action Network activities to promote family health and wellbeing both in Ghana and at the global levels.
- In August 2019, was awarded for outstanding performance and lasting contribution to the state of African Women by Faith to Action Network under the “Right by Her” Project in partnership with IPPF and with Funding from European Union
- In 2022, MFCS aims to advance work in promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health, Human Rights, Education and Skills Development based on needs of MFCS target communities and population of Ghana.
Learn more about MFCS video here:
Twitter: @muslimfamily90 |Facebook: Muslim Family Counselling Services |Website: http://mfcsghana.org/
Leave A Comment